Happpppppy Friday!! I woke up at 5AM this morning and I’m currently watching the sun come up while I drink coffee and work on this post. I love waking up early this time of year–the sound of birds singing is seriously one of my favorite things in the world. Anyway, I have a lot to share with you today! Landscaping updates (we’ve been busy!), outdoor decor finds, sale and deals, and of course some random chit chat. Grab your coffee and let’s get to it.
So the last two weeks have been super busy with several outdoor projects. We hired landscapers to do big rock tiers in our backyard–we had a sloped hill out our backdoor with nothing but dirt. It was always a muddy mess. Anyway, it turned out so good! I’ll plant shrubs in here once the snow stops showing up (it’s in the forecast next week, cue the sad music). And then yesterday we added more sod to our backyard here too! It’s all finally starting to come together. PS: I’ll never buy another house with no landscaping. It’s soooooo much work and so expensive!
My cushion rocker set is from Walmart and currently in stock! I’ve had this since last summer and we love it.
Outdoor Decor + Furniture Finds from Walmart:
RANDOM TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK:
- I can’t believe it, but my kids are almost done with school for the year. We are down to the last few days and we’re all SO excited for summer break–we plan to do lots of traveling and adventuring.
- I’m getting veneers next week and I’m equal parts terrified and excited. This is a long time coming (I had a basketball accident in high school that left me with two root canals on my front teeth and multiple bondings). I’ve been putting this off for years and it’s time to just get it done. Wednesday is the big day. Send some prayers my way!
- About a month ago I ordered beams for our big hallway and they are being installed on Monday. I can’t wait to see how they look. They’ll match the beams we have in the living room.
- I made thisflourless chocolate cake recipe a few days ago and it was delicious. Also super easy!
SALES + DEALS:
- IT Cosmetics is doing a Buy One, Get One Free sale right now! Use code GIFT1GET1 at checkout. I just stocked up on my favorite CC cream!
- Equilibria is doing a big sale on their signature boxes for Mother’s Day. They’re all 30% off, plus new customers can also use my code SARAHJOY for an extra 15% off. I get the Balance Box every month–it comes with the CBD softgels and the drops. I take a 10mg softgel every morning and I take the drops at night for sleep. It’s a big part of my daily wellness routine just like the other vitamins I take. I’ve been taking it since November 2019! I initially started because my postpartum anxiety was so bad and I finally realized I needed extra support. I’ve been taking it every since because it not only helps manage my anxiety and hormones, but it’s also been GREAT for my sleep.
- Anthropologie is doing 20% off candles today if you join AnthroPerks (totally free).
- Found thisvintage inspired mirror on sale for under $100, it’s a total Antrohoplogie dupe!
- Tula is doing free shipping all weekend long, no order minimum!! Use SARAHJOY for 15% off.
Thanks for hanging out with me today. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo