This week was been pretty slow going around here. And to be honest, that’s what I really needed after several months of crazy. And even though I love being busy and having lots going on, I also need time to just be still and relax. I don’t get very much of that in my life with three kiddos, running a business, and my husband’s super busy job. Life is always blowin’ and goin’ as my sweet grandma would say. But the last few days I intentionally took time to do nothing and it was really nice. I could definitely use more “nothing days” in my life and I want to figure out how to make that happen on a regular basis. Finding balance is always a struggle for me, but I know how important it is for my mental health. My anxiety is always worse when I don’t make time for myself! Anyway, enough rambling. I wanted to pop in quick today to chat about a few things I’ve enjoyed this past week or so, including my fall entry way.
I’m basically smitten with this little entryway and so glad we turned that boring closet into a drop-zone. It’s so useful! Plus I love to decorate this area. She looks cute for fall, right?! Check out this post to see how we made that DIY drop zone.
Random tidbits from the week:
- We got new sheets from Brooklinen a few weeks ago and they are so awesome. I don’t really buy expensive shoes or bags, but I need good sheets in my life. I got the classic core sheet set and they are super light and crispy feeling, which is my favorite. You can use SARAHJOY for $20 off orders over $100.
- I’m completely enchanted with this YouTube channel lately. I don’t even know how I found her, but she makes me want to slow down and live a more simple life. Her videos are so relaxing!
- Been wearing these shoes a ton lately. They’re super comfortable. But they run big–size down one whole size.
- I really want to try making these healthy pumpkin pie muffins this weekend.
- My favorite holiday buckets are back in stock. Grab them now before they sell out! They went quick last year.
- Light night I rounded up lots of affordable Christmas decor HERE. I know it’s early, but I couldn’t help it.
- The basement is about 98% done!! There are just a few odds and ends to finish, but the carpet is in! I will share an update on that soon. It looks so good!
Thanks so much for hanging out with me today! Hope you have a restful weekend. xoxo