Holy smokes, what a crazy week this has been!! Every single day this week was jam packed with so much. I honestly can’t remember the last time I had such a busy week. But it was all good things! There was a ton of work done at the new house (the new floors are looking ammmmmmazing and all the framing in the basement has been done!!) plus I was super busy with work stuff. It was very productive to say the least. Anyway, today I waned to pop in with a quick Friday Favorites and Flops post. I have a few good things to share from the past week and a couple flops too!
- OUR NEW FLOORS!!! I’ll share a full update once they are completely finished, but the photo above is one we snapped right after the living room was finished a couple nights again. Isn’t is so pretty?! It’s the exact color I wanted and it already makes this space feel bigger and brighter. I can’t wait to share more once it’s finished!! This is the French Oak Point Reyes solid hardwood from Home Depot.
- A couple weeks ago I ordered these protein shakes on Amazon and they are SOOO good. I am super picky when it comes to protein and I can honestly say these are the best shakes I’ve ever had. They are completely chemical free, plant-based, and loaded with protein and iron. Plus they don’t give me any tummy troubles, which is a huge plus. I got the dark chocolate and it was delicious. I just ordered another box!. Highly recommend if you are looking for a good clean protein shake that isn’t full of junk.
- These beautiful candlesticks! Such a great price for the set of three.
- I picked up this cute little vanity for our powder bathroom at the new house. There’s only a pedestal in there now, so I wanted something with more storage. I love the looks of this one and it’s a great price!
- I have a growing obsession with the Gimme Beauty hair ties. I got a bunch a while back and I’ve hooked ever since. They don’t give me any headaches and they don’t leave a bend in my hair when I wear it up in a messy bun. And I finally have a. coupon!! You can use SJ30OFF to save 30% if you want to try them!
- This sweet little bracelet with one of my favorite verses. I ordered it a few weeks ago and I love it!
- These vitamins for the kiddos were another re-purchase this week.
- Big Brother is finally back on TV!!! Who else is watching?
- I’m working on a post about finds from Walmart under $30 and I grabbed these jeans to try for that post. Unfortunately they just didn’t fit right at all and they were super uncomfortable. I decided to return them!
- This isn’t really a flop per say, but I can already feels myself getting sad about summer coming to an end soon. The days are getting shorter and I hate to see this time of year slowly fade away. I just love summer so much. I’m trying to change my attitude about it and get excited about what fall and winter bring, but it’s so hard to see summer go!
Well that’s all I got today. Hope you have a fabulous weekend and I’ll see you back here soon! xoxo